Do you prefer cold or warm weather?

Music Helps People
Music Helps People
April 25, 2024

Club Spotlight

Club+Spotlight
Lifetouch National School Studios Inc.

Mr. Buggy has been teaching for 17 years and always wanted to be a teacher growing up. He was so interested by history as a child because it came so easily to him that he decided he wanted to teach students history and the back stories as well with the importance of knowing our history. 

The club, military history was already created with a former teacher, but Mr. Buggy wanted to take over and see how the students would love to talk about the historic events that happened. Mr. Buggy loves seeing other students argue with each other about what they believe, and he makes the students come up with reasonable explanations to fight for their side of the stories that they believe. 

Mr. Buggy took over the military history club during covid. When he first took over, there was only one student that joined the club. After that year he got 15 students to join. Mr. Buggy now has to decline kids that want to join the club because it is becoming so full. He loves seeing students become more and more involved with his club and likes to see them argue for what they believe. 

Mr. Buggy picks two students to be the leader of both groups. They begin by choosing the students they would like on their team. Once they get chosen, we begin by talking as a group about how they would play the Civil War stimulation. The Civil War stimulation is a video game that teaches kids how life used to be during the Civil War. Students get to decide what weapons they would use in the Civil War and where they would go to take out the other tribes. With the club being such a popular choice, people would have to be fast with signing up.