Music Helps People
Music Helps People
April 25, 2024

Students tell their favorite football game theme

With the 2023 football season soon ending, it is a perfect time to reflect on all of the games, specifically on the themes. The 2023 season had a theme for every home game: Hawaiian, red out, camo, jersey, pink out, and white out. All of the themes are decided on by student council.

Sophomore Bethany Stufflet has a top three favorite themes: white out, camo, and pink out. Bethany’s go to look for most of the games was leggings, fuzzy socks, and a theme shirt or sweatshirt. Bethany also did many different face paint looks, but her favorite way to do it was by doing an eyeblack style with different colors. 

Freshman Molly Fox’s favorite football theme is pink out because pink is her favorite color, she also got to wear a tutu which made the night extra fun. With all of the themes and people who participated she liked to see all of the people and their different takes on the theme. Molly also liked the loud energy and vibe of the spirited football games.

The football themes for home games put a fun twist on every game, and it is sad to see it come to an end along with the 2023 football season. The football themes were a simple way for the community to come together and support our school.