Do you prefer cold or warm weather?

Music Helps People
Music Helps People
April 25, 2024

Students share summer plans

Kids have been enjoying summer time because they hangout with their friends and normally take their vacations during the summer. They also get to sleep in. During the summer, kids say it feels like freedom. Summer break can be very good for kids’ mental health because they get to work on their social skills when they hangout with their friends. They also spend more time with their families and outside activities.

The summer time is a great time for kids and students to be outside all day and enjoy the nice warm weather. Payton Wyman has just started Hamburg Area High School and she is always talking about how nice the school is. Although she is very excited for the summer. She recently got her permit and will soon get her license. Payton loves going for rides in the car and listening to music. She eventually wants to do that with her friends and have fun this summer. 

Payton loves the beach. She loves to swim, sun tan, and listen to music. It brings her so much peace and happiness. Payton adores the sunlight beating against her skin during the summer. She finds it relaxing. 

Alex Sholley has recently gone virtual because his brother was already virtual and he would rather be at home than waking up at 7 AM for the bus. Alex likes to go swimming in the summer at the public pool with his friends. He loves going to the gym. Alex goes to the gym called Anytime Fitness in Hamburg and says that it is very clean. During school he cannot go to the gym as much as he wants to because of his online classes. Boxing and lifting weights are his favorite at the gym. Music is a big part of his life. He listens to “ Kay Flock x Notti Osama x Dthang x Cblu.”