Do you prefer cold or warm weather?

HAHS Students favorite fall items

Tia Adam – 10

With the fall season here and Halloween right around the corner, there are tons of warm delightful scents, cold and crisp events, spiced desserts, and much more. Hamburg students have a wide variety of their favorite fall items. 

All students found fall to be a very enjoyable season if not their favorite. When sophomore John Sharp thinks about fall he thinks of football, as it is his favorite thing about fall. John even plays for the school’s football team. 

Fall is sophomore Connor Rex’s favorite season as he just loves everything about it like pumpkin spice drinks, all the way to hay rides and corn mazes. 

Sophomore Skye Behm loves the fall scent of pumpkin pie and watching horror movies. Her favorite horror movies to watch are the Saw movies, but she also likes a specific horror movie guy named Ghost. Along with fall, she likes the classic spiced dessert pumpkin pie. Besides food and movies, she enjoys fall pumpkins and the classic Sunday entertainment, football. 

Sophomore Jaden Ryan’s favorite parts of fall are the pumpkin spice smells that circle through every coffee shop and bakery during the season. Besides just pumpkin spice he also likes carving pumpkins with spooky or funny faces. But like Skye, Jaden likes watching horror movies but does not have a favorite. And like John, he also enjoys football season in the fall. 

Above is a range of what HAHS students like about fall, and for the most part, they all relate to another student in some way from spiced smells to football season.