Do you prefer cold or warm weather?

Many students love scary movies

Many students love scary movies

Halloween is quickly arriving, and the students of Hamburg Area High School can not wait to get into the spooky season. One of the ways the students get into the Halloween feeling is by watching their favorite scary movies. The most popular Halloween movie is Hocus Pocus. This one was commonly chosen by those who said they did not like scary movies. If they did like scary movies, most of them said the Scream franchise. 

Hocus Pocus came out in 1993, but Hocus Pocus 2 came out last Halloween. The students who chose Hocus Pocus as their favorite Halloween movie said they were quite disappointed in the second one. It was not the same creepy, haunting feeling as the original. Some did not mind it at all though. They said something along the lines of it is like the original one, but it is more up to date. 

The Scream movies have been going on for multiple years. Most of those who said Scream was their favorite, said that the first one is unbeatable. A small percentage of the Scream enthusiasts said that the latest one is their favorite. It had more deaths and kept them on their feet. The least liked one was the third one. It was said to lack the Scream feeling, and was overall boring.