What is your favorite holiday?

Students prepare for the third quarter

Many students have been excited about the end of the second quarter because that marks the halfway point of the school year. It is good to know this is already halfway through the year but also stressful to think about how the end of the year is coming up and there are many things to do in the third and fourth quarters. Students should feel prepared for the third quarter because the end of the year is a very important time. They should feel like they have time and opportunity to grow the rest of this year and make it a great year in all aspects of their life. 

A sophomore, Alondra Perez, says she feels like the year has gone by quickly, but she is ready for this upcoming quarter. She is prepared to work hard and study hard to get good grades and an overall good performance. She is excited because the year is halfway through and she is ready for summer. Alondra is motivated to her best this third quarter and the rest of the year. 

Another sophomore, Andrew Koval, is prepared to start off this quarter well and do well for the rest of the year. He says that he also thought this year went by very quickly so far and that he wishes he had more time sometimes. Andrew says that this quarter he will give himself to complete assignments and study. Overall, many students are excited for this third quarter and these new opportunities at the end of the year.