Do you prefer cold or warm weather?

Students participate in Aerial Boundaries

Aerial Boundaries is a select singing group at HAHS run by Mrs Jackson. Any student is open to audition in any grade as long as they are involved in choir. This group is a great opportunity for students who are interested in singing and music to get involved and have new opportunities. They practice on Thursdays from 3-4. Aerial Boundaries is a travel singing group that goes to many places to perform in the community and other places. Last year, they had the amazing opportunity to go to New York City and perform at Radio City. This was a wonderful experience because students got to go and explore before coming to the venue and performing for hundreds of people. 

A freshman, Koa Binder, is new to AB. She has only had one rehearsal so far but says she is very excited to continue to be in this group. Koa loves to sing and believes she is good at it. She auditioned for this group because she was inspired by other high schoolers who were involved. She loves choir and music and enjoys both very much. 

A senior, Selena Henne, joined this group in her junior year. She says she joined AB because she is very passionate about music and singing. She says she wanted to get her voice out there and sing within her community. Her favorite memory is the bus rides to and home from events because it is always fun to practice songs and hang out with friends. She loves the atmosphere that is fun and inclusive. She says they all got along very well and it was very positive. She loved this opportunity and is excited to see what the rest of the year will bring to this experience.