Lou’ees is serving up pizza and more

Taylor Henn, Business Manager

In the small town of Hamburg, Pennsylvania, there are many little restaurants that people love, one of which is Lou’ees. It is a great restaurant that offers many dishes that have many delicious tastes.

Lou’ees was founded in the year 2000 by Dave D’Addezio. Dave was born in Michigan, and when he came to Pennsylvania in 1987, he wanted to accomplish his dream. He came to Pennsylvania because he bought into a business and he felt like he had more opportunities here. He wanted to build a hometown pizza shop that served quality food at a great value with fast service. He also wanted to make sure the environment was friendly and comfortable.

Lou’ees has a big menu with a wide variety of food, especially pizza. They have many classic pizza toppings like pepperoni, meatball, onion, olive, and more. They also have combos that many people enjoy. Their  margherita pizza is a garlic white pizza filled with sliced tomato, seasoned in basil. They have a soft taco pizza which has seasoned beef, Mexican cheese, lettuce, and salsa. They also have other combos like meat lover, Hawaiian, chicken bacon ranch, buffalo chicken, veggie, and three cheese.

Ciara Guinther, a freshman at Hamburg Area High School, gets food from Lou’ees a lot. She said, “I always love ordering out from Lou’ees because they have a lot of options to choose from. Their pepperoni and meat lover pizza is always a good choice.”

Other than their great pizza, they also have subs, wraps, cheesesteaks, wings, and salads. Their subs and wraps include meatball, Italian, ham and cheese, tuna, chicken caesar, and turkey. They have many cheesesteaks which include, steak and onion, chicken cheese steak, bleu steak, and buffalo chicken steak.

Lou’ees also caters for fundraiser events. They can cater for schools, churches, little leagues, and athletics.

Overall, Lou’ees is a great restaurant that always has slices of fresh pizza waiting at the front counter. With many food options, they can satisfy everyone’s taste buds!