Ashley Lojko majors in Chemistry

SAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURES

Alyssa Marzili, Writer

Ashley Lojko is a senior at the Hamburg Area High School. She plans to attend Le Moyne College for a major in Chemistry and she is considering a minor in Biology. She chose that path because when she visited, she really liked it and the price was not too expensive. Ashley chose Chemistry due to really loving the classes here at Hamburg. She is not sure where she wants her degree to take her, but will decide when she gets the feel of it.

In her free time she enjoys spending time with friends and family, watching TV such as the Walking Dead, The Office, and The 100. One thing Ashley is really looking forward to in her future is being able to take care of herself by being finically stable.

Becoming a senior, Ashley cherished because she was able to become more independent and learn what is next after high school. Advice she offered for underclassman, “Not to take everything so seriously because it is not the end of the world. Take as many highest of difficulty classes you believe you can handle because it will pay off in the long run.” Overall she can summarize her high school experience as a great time hanging out with friends because friendship carries everyone to any place imaginable.