What is your favorite holiday?

Mrs. Keck’s shocking gender reveal

Mrs. Keck’s shocking gender reveal

On February 2, Mrs. Keck, who was subbing for Mr. Zimmerman, announced the gender of her baby to her classes. She told them to wear blue if they thought it was going to be a boy and pink if they thought it was going to be a girl. Marcianna Dellamonica wore pink leggings in hopes it would be a girl. Mrs. Keck did the gender reveal by handing each student a black bag with candy inside that was either pink or blue. The students opened the bags all together and revealed that Mrs. Keck’s baby is in fact a boy.

Some of the students believed that the gender was going to be a girl. Lydia Fultz saw Mrs. Keck as a girl mom rather than a boy mom so she was rooting for a girl. Elizabeth Carroll saw it in a different way and thought Mrs. Keck was more like a boy mom saying she does not look like she would have a girl. One student was lucky enough to learn the gender ahead of time. Before everyone else, Chase Brodhead already knew the gender. He was keeping it a big secret from all his friends just waiting for the gender reveal.

All the students believe that Mrs. Keck will be an amazing mother toward her little boy. But because she is a teacher Chase Brodhead believes that she might be a little strict.