What is your favorite holiday?

Music Helps People
Music Helps People
April 25, 2024

Students receive BCTC acceptance letters

Last week during President’s Day, some students started to receive their acceptance letters to BCTC. Any student who did not receive their acceptance letter or got lost in the mail should go to Mrs. DelConte’s office in the library. She will then contact BCTC and ask if the letter was sent to the right address, when it was sent, and resend the acceptance letter back to the student.

One student who is going into BCTC for Advertising Art and Design Technology is Meadow “Jayden” Henry. They chose this program for their BCTC career because they want to express their creativity and after highschool they will then use their experience from BCTC to create a sticker business. The day Jayden got their acceptance letter was February 15 and when they received their letter they screamed excitedly. If Jayden did not get accepted into BCTC, they would cry themselves to sleep and not try signing up again for fear of failing.

Another student who is going to BCTC for Law Enforcement is Riley Frantz. She chose this program for their BCTC career because it is her backup plan if being a forensic technician does not work out in the future, which she then easily can switch occupations and become a police officer. The day she got her acceptance letter was February 20 and she felt happy, excited, and a little bit nervous because this is a new experience for her. If Riley did not get accepted into BCTC, she would have given up because big events that she fails at make her feel disappointed in herself.

For students who want to sign up for BCTC next year, go to berkscareer.com and go to the drop-down that says “programs” and learn about what each program offers. When the time comes to sign up, go to Mrs. DelConte’s office and ask about how to get the information that is needed.