What is your favorite holiday?

Emma balances honors courses and dance

Emma balances honors courses and dance

Emma Moylan is a sophomore at HAHS who cares very much about her academics and studies hard while also doing dance and working. She has to work hard to complete all the things she needs to do while also maintaining a prominent social life. Emma likes to have fun and hang out with her friends, but she also knows how to be serious and get things done. She says “I work hard to get everything done in the week so I have free time to do things on the weekend,” Many of her friends would describe her as funny and nice but also mature and diligent. Emma is currently in an honors class, a junior class, and three PS courses. This workload can get tough especially when she has to find the time with work and dance to finish. She takes tap, hip hop, modern, jazz, ballet, and helps out teaching a little hip hop class for the younger kids. She takes these dance classes at Dance Pointe Studio in Hamburg and works at the Westy which is also in Hamburg.

Skylynn Binder, a junior at HAHS, is a great friend of Emma and would describe her as a good friend. She also says that she is a great student who always finds time to do her work. She has been friends with Emma for a while and says that she has always been fun to be around and nice in general. She says that she is productive in many aspects of her life but especially academically.