What is your favorite holiday?

Senior plans after high school

After graduation on May 31, each senior is thrown into a world of bills, real-world problems, and jobs. Most plan to attend college or a trade school and have already committed, while others are going straight into the workforce. 

Addisyn Smith, a senior committed to Kutztown, is planning on spending her summer baking, working, going to the beach, working out, and getting ready for college. She is extremely excited to go dorm room shopping and to go to the beach with her closest friends. Her eventual goal for her career is to work on movie sets in any aspect and to travel all around. Next year, at Kutztown, she is planning on double majoring in Cinema TV and Media and Business Management. While on campus, she plans to join some of the Christian ministries as well as a boxing club. Her favorite part of senior year has been the Christmas dance and powderpuff. Meanwhile, her least favorite part was getting hurt at the beginning of her track season. 

Cadence Jalbert, a senior committed to Shippensburg, is planning on spending her summer traveling the country some more and finding a job before her marching band practices start. Being in a new place with a new setting is what Cadence is most looking forward to. Cadence plans to obtain a Bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education with the hopes of becoming an elementary school teacher. Her favorite part of senior year has been the amount of fun that she has had. To her, it was nice to be carefree and not stress as much because this was her last year of high school. Her least favorite part, however, is the amount of classes she had to take this year that had no relation to her future career.