Freshmen plans over summer break

In a few days, school is going to be out and that means summer plans are coming into session and many are excited for the school year to end. Summer breaks for many students are a good time for reflection, getting some needed rest, and improving themselves for the next year to come.

One freshman, Mia “Mika” Owens, does not plan on doing much, but their family is going to prepare a road trip for their younger brother’s birthday. They also plan to watch a bunch of movies, too. For previous summer breaks, Mika went to family gatherings, amusement parks, camping, and swimming. Again, they do not have that many plans for the summer, but they are going to hang out with their family when events arise.

A second freshman, Serafina “Michael” Long, plans on going to Dorney Park, making plans for Halloween, and to fix the worn down barn. Their plans for previous years for summer break were going to the beach, usually Blue Marsh or Jersey Shore. Michael does plan on spending time with their family and friends, one in particular being Charlie.

A third freshman, Carice Hoppes, plans on hanging out with her friends and spending more time outside. During previous years of summer breaks, Carice usually hung out with her friends with long sleepovers, spent time with her family, and spent time by herself.