What is your favorite holiday?

Kaylum joins the bowling team

Lifetouch National School Studios Inc.

Kaylum Riegel is a freshman who joined the boys bowling team for his first year because he and his father are planning to join a bowling league and he would like to improve his skills before then. He wanted to do a sport so he signed up for a winter one. 

Kaylum says that bowling is a very chill sport that is easy to play and have fun with. Bowling on the team is no different from bowling with family, Kaylum says it is still fun and enjoyable. For him bowling is fun because the team drives to one of the alleys that they will be competing at and bowl like they would with friends.

Kaylum was nervous when he first signed up because he was scared that he would not find a connection with any of the other members, but after being on the team, he realized he had nothing to worry about. Kaylum enjoys the bowling team because everyone enjoys bowling and has fun while doing it like he does.

On December 31, New Year’s Eve, Kaylum was in a bowling tournament and placed 3rd. He has improved his skills in bowling more accurately and will be joining next year to continue improving to hopefully place 1st. He encourages other people to join saying as once all the seniors graduate half the team is gone.