Music Helps People
Music Helps People
April 25, 2024

Olivia Rodrigo starts her GUTS tour

Popstar, Olivia Rodrigo has begun her world tour, GUTS. 

This is Olivia’s second tour, but the GUTS tour is getting extremely popular. With the release of her new album, GUTS, lots of songs have been going viral, which many new fans are taking an interest in. 

Olivia has a 22 song setlist including some of her most popular hits, deja vu, vampire, and drivers license. Although its called the GUTS tour, she does include some songs from her first viral album Sour including, Brutal, traitor, and enough for you. Her first show was in Palm Springs, California. There were over 11,000 people screaming, dancing, and enjoying some of Olivia’s best songs. Her tour is also going viral on TikTok for her iconic choreography, fans outfits, and her interactions with her fans.

Freshman Brookelynn Foote is planning to go to the GUTS tour when Olivia comes to Philadelphia on July 19th. 

Freshman Koa Binder, is hoping to get tickets because of her love for Olivia Rodrigo. “I first heard about Olivia when I watched her show bizaardvark on Disney channel.” Olivia started off her career with acting and was first discovered on Disney. Shortly after that, she was starring in a new show called High School Musical the Musical the series. “Her songs from the show, All I want and Wondering instantly made me fall in love with her and her music.” Shortly after that series came out, Olivia released her album Sour. “I fell in love with the album and listened to it on repeat for months; the songs on the album were also one of my top listens that year.” After a few years of waiting, she came out with her album GUTS. “Once GUTS dropped, I fell in love all over again, and I desperately tried to get tickets once she announced it and I’m still trying to get them today.” Fans absolutely love Olivia and she is gaining popularity day by day. “Olivia is an amazing artist with amazing lyrics and beats. Her concert is a must and I encourage anyone who can to go to the show so I can live vicariously through them even if I don’t get tickets.” Overall, Olivia Rodrigo is booming with popularity and there are still chances to go to her tour if you are interested.