Student Spotlight: Adam Epting

Lifetouch National School Studios Inc.

HAHS freshman Adam Epting is described as “nice, generous, and the funniest guy I know,” by student Dakota Schneider. 

Adam’s morning routine consists of getting up at 5:30 am to get ready for school. He rides and enjoys bus 8 since the bus driver is nice and no one really bothers him. In school, his favorite subject is gym, “because you can just walk around and do games and stuff and talk to your friends while you do it.” Last quarter he got honor roll with his highest grade being a 100% in computer and career awareness. 

Outside of school, he normally just plays Fortnite in his room and helps his dad with things. He enjoys playing Fortnite since he gets all of his stress out and can talk and play with his friends. Sometimes, he makes plans with his friends. They normally go to the mall, pool, and the movies. One of his favorite people to hangout with is his non biological sister, Kaylea. “We are best friends and we hang out all the time. We have a 6th period together. We are always laughing and having fun and we come up with fun ideas to do stuff and we also go to the mall. We also make movies for video com and the teacher says we are very creative and fun together.” 

Adam is a great student and gets along with almost everyone. Though he does not know what he wants to do yet, we can imagine that it will be great.