Spring break approaches HAHS

Madison Redding, Pinnacle Sports Editor

Spring is here! With spring break just around the corner. HAHS has so much to look forward to in the upcoming months. Easter and all that it withholds with the easter baskets, eggs hunts. As well as mayday. We here at HAHS are just weeks away from the end of the 2022-2023 school year. 

Hannah Kristiniak, a sophomore at HAHS, is looking forward to spring and all that it with holds. She exclaimed, “I am most excited for flowers and warmer weather since I like to garden.” Hannah is looking forward to the warmer weather which then allows her to spend more time outside with friends and family and to enjoy outside activities. Hannah expressed that she is “excited for Easter because it is always fun, and I get to spend time with my family.” Hannah is looking forward to seeing family and enjoying the holiday with the people around her.

Grace Cromyak, a sophomore at HAHS, exclaimed that she “I am most excited about the warmer weather and being able to wear my spring clothes.” She shares  “I am not a huge fan of spring because of how bad my allergies are, but other than that, I really enjoy spring.” Grace explained that she is looking forward to Easter and all that the holidays has to offer. Grace said that, “The traditional Easter baskets are my favorite thing about Easter so I will be happy to see what I get.”