Knoebles Joy Through the Grove

Knoebles is known to be one of the oldest-standing amusement parks in the United States, with a total of over 60 rides and attractions enjoyable for people of all ages. In 2024, it will be opening for its 98th season on April 27 in Elysburg, Pennsylvania. Knoebles has been making new changes as the years continue for opening seasons, such as new rides, new attractions, and all different treats and foods. One trendy attraction that has been sparking people’s interest around the holidays is the Joy Through The Grove.
     Joy Through The Grove was created in 2020, just after COVID-19 hit. Knoebles thought it would be a brilliant idea to create something for everyone to enjoy since being quarantined affected everyone greatly. They decided to create a fun light experience that did not have to involve physical contact with other people, which meant that people could simply get in their car and drive through the lighted experience.  Purchasing snack packs are optional for the full enjoyment of the experience, which includes Knoebles own Kettle Korn, Chocolate Covered Pretzels, Cotton Candy, Fudge Samplers, Carmel Corn, and Nut Assortments. Drinks and novelties can be purchased as well.
    This Christmas experience is a stretch of over two miles of 500 illuminated decorations along with Knoebles-inspired custom pieces. This experience will take others through the majority of the campsite and will then lead to the entrance of the park for the end of the journey. The cabins at the campsite each have similar styles and different entrances for set themes each has custom-built Knoebles-inspired decorations that show how Knoebles can stand out better than any other amusement park. Not to mention, there are speakers that surround the whole campsite playing continuous Christmas music to bring everyone into the Christmas spirit. But allthough the lines can be very long to get into the grove, it is sure wondrous and magical to wait for.

For more information about Joy Through the Grove and Knoebles, go to: https://www.knoebels.com/ 

https://www.knoebels.com/about/joy-through-the-grove