What is your favorite holiday?

Student Spotlight: Madison Redding

Madison Redding is a junior at Hamburg Area High School, who is involved in TV Studio and Publications. English has always been a favorite subject, and she has a huge passion for TV and film leading her to TV Studio, where she is normally an anchor. Madison loves reading; she loves experiencing someone else’s point of view. Watching movies is another of her favorite things to do; she enjoys watching the movie and then learning how it was made, acting, and budgeting. Madison loves true crime and the justice that is given to their families. She wants to understand why people do such horrid things. 

Madison plans on attending the University of South Carolina for a degree in nursing and continuing her education later in forensics.Nursing will help to expand her options in the medical and science field.  South Carolina is one of her favorite places, and she enjoys the beach so this was an easy choice for her. 

She enjoys the social aspect of her classes and the friends she has. Candy’s Homemade Ice Cream Shop is where Madison works and where she has made several of her closets friends. Her biggest inspiration is her mom, who has shown Madison how to push through her struggles. Spurgin, her chihuahua, she adores completely and loves playing with. “Advice I’d give is to take it day by day and remember your mental health is important.”