What is your favorite holiday?

Staff Spotlight: Mrs. Hoover

Mrs. Nicolette Hoover has worked in the district since 2017 and began in the high school at the end of the 2020-2021 school year. Interacting with the faculty, students, and parents is one of her favorite parts of her job. She loves catching up with them and being able to solve whatever problems they have. This job was inspired by her love for learning and the excellent role models she had growing up. 

Albright College is Mrs. Hoover’s alma mater she was involved in cheerleading, dance, and sorority. Her original dual major was Elementary and Special education with a minor in psychology, but she switched to Business Management in her junior year. Working as a substitute in her beginning years, she realized she wanted something more stable and better working for her children’s schedules. This led Mrs. Hoover to her administrative assistant job for the principal at Hamburg Area High School. 

She enjoys watching her kids sophomore Mackenzie and eighth grader Beau in their sports and concerts. Mrs. Hoover loves spending time with them and has found that the day-to-day trips are better than her big trips. Her hobbies include trying new wineries, woodburning, and spending time with her friends, and she would like to get back into skiing.