Do you prefer cold or warm weather?

Harry Potter movie review

Harry Potter is one of the biggest bookselling and watching series in history. Lots of people enjoy watching the movies or reading the book’s story created by J.K Rowling. Senior Kassie Gonzales loves Harry Potter. Her favorite movie from the series is: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. 

This movie is about Harry in his fourth year, who has been mysteriously entered in a dangerous tournament in which he is forced to compete. There are many dangerous tasks that he could have died in or been seriously injured. This took place in 1994, but was released in 2005. The main characters are; Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, Cedric Diggory, and Professor Moody. This story is about integrity and believing in oneself and having faith.

Kassie states “If I am being honest, I think that Brendan Gleeson (Prof. Moody) was the best actor because he made me feel scared when he was on screen and that doesn’t happen often, and the fact that he had astronomical facial expressions and body movements.” Alastor Moody, played by Brendan Gleeson, is her favorite character and actor in the movie.

“I think my favorite part of the whole movie was when Harry and his friends got to meet Cedric and his dad.” She says. This part has become her favorite because she likes to meet new and interesting people because that’s her main hobby. “I also liked it when Fred and George turned into old men and started to fight after taking an aging potion to be in the tournament, but I didn’t like how the headmaster: Dumbledor had made Harry compete in the tournament when he wasn’t supposed to because of his age.” She says.

Integrity. Integrity is a big thing when it comes to competitions, and for Harry Potter despite having multiple terrifying challenges he never forgets to display his integrity throughout the film.

“In all honesty anyone can watch the movies, and I believe that they should. I used to not like it because I thought it was nerdy, but when I first watched it with my aunt I enjoyed it and have watched it ever since. The movies and books are the best things that have come into my life and shaped who I am today, just by reading and watching the series, but I wouldn’t recommend toddlers watching it because they might get scared from Voldemort, and the Death Eaters.”

She decided to give the movie a 4.5/5, because she would have liked it if it had a different ending than it had.