What is your favorite holiday?

Students Easter break

Students Easter break

The last week of March was spring break and within spring break is the religious holiday called Easter, Sunday March 31. During Easter many kids dye eggs or hunt for Easter eggs that are hiding outside on their lawn. Some Hamburg students also partake in the fun that comes with the Easter holiday.

Freshman Dakota Schneider celebrated Easter with her mom where they dyed eggs. She did not participate in an egg hunt this year because now that her siblings are out of the house, there is no use for a big egg hunt because it is just her and her mom. At least she got to spend time with her mom for this festive holiday.

Junior Summer Bonser celebrated Easter without dying eggs or hunting for them. She says she is too grown to be participating in silly games. She spent her Easter going to lunch at Deitsch Eck, napping, and going to Walmart. 

Freshman Koa Binder celebrated the holiday by dying easter eggs fun colors and hunting for eggs outside.

Junior Kaeli Cox celebrated Easter with her two sisters racing to hunt eggs at their mom’s house and grandparent’s house. Kaeli claims she won the hunt and that she only had fun celebrating with her mom and not her sisters.