Students ready for autumn weather

Many people have claimed that this autumn season is going to be warmer than the other previous fall seasons because of drastic changes within the climates. Because of the wet summer months the US had, there are questions to be determined whether this warm fall could possibly grow out into winter. According to Climate.gov, the last 10 years have been the warmest years for fall than ever before, due to global warming.
        Global warming is caused by fossil fuel burning or other human activities, which leads to the release of greenhouse gases that contain various synthetic chemicals, such as carbon dioxide. Many wonder how greenhouse gases have become a problem now, causing warmer falls and winters. Again, this is because of the release of these gases into the atmosphere and the burning of forests, fossil fuels, and livestock. All of this burning adds more greenhouse gases than the ones naturally here in the atmosphere.
        Many love the cozy, cooler weather, wearing heavy-knitted sweaters, jeans, boots, pumpkin-spiced drinks, candles, and the changing of the leaves, with the colors going from green leading to beautiful oranges, reds, and golden yellows. Autumn helps people get a break from the hot and humid climates, but due to the fact that the greenhouse gasses have ruined the chance of having cooler weather come quickly, a lot of the fall people will miss the chance. Overall, there may be moments where there will be some cooler days coming up.