What is your favorite holiday?

How students prepare for spring

As March is quickly approaching, so is spring and people prepare differently by spring cleaning or decorating.

Bethany Stufflet, she does not regularly clean for spring, but she hopes to start it soon. To begin it she would like to be able to start with cleaning out her school binders and backpack. Besides cleaning, she does not decorate too much besides some small items, and for activities such as egg hunts, her parents mainly do the work of filling eggs. 

Another sophomore Allie Houck on the other hand does cleaning for spring. She and her family deep clean the whole inside and outside of their house. Their main thing is that they repaint their patio chairs. She also decorates in some way. Besides that she also has an egg hunt at her Nonna’s house for her and her young family, and also for the adults of her family, which always ends up being entertaining due to her family’s competitiveness. 

One other sophomore Maddie Handwerk also cleans for spring. She mainly focuses on cleaning her room where she tidys up and goes through her clothes. Maddie also decorates her house a little bit with Easter decorations. Besides cleaning and decorating, she does not have any Easter traditions. 

In comparison, Maddie and Allie both seem to have a tendency to clean in preparation for spring or decorate, and Bethany and Allie both share the tradition of egg hunts. Overall the preparation of spring for students seems to be relatively the same.