What is your favorite holiday?

Students pass ultimate Swiftie test

Taylor Swift is a very popular American pop and country singer or songwriter born on December 13, 1989 in Berks County. Nominated for over 500 awards and of those 500+ she won 324 of them, she is incredibly talented with her vocal range, stage performance, and skill. It takes a lot out of me just to sing in the car, but she performed 44 songs at the Eras Tour in one night. 

Freshman Chase Brodhead went to the Eras Tour with his mom to see Taylor Swift perform live. Chase loved the whole concert but could not help singing his heart out to Tolerate It and Nothing New. Everybody knows how expensive Taylor Swift’s tickets are. Chase’s mom paid over $1,000 for them two to see her. Chase described the concert as very loud, but to him that is the best part of the show. Chase did not have to stand behind any annoying people, but he did get to see a grandma living it up while dancing to Taylor’s music. 

Freshman Dakota Schneider has been a Swiftie since 2022 when her Midnights album was announced. She started off by listening to Taylor Swift’s popular hits like Shake it off and Bad Blood. Dakota thought Taylor’s popular hits were so good that she started listening to more music by Taylor and soon her obsession was growing. Dakota has listened to all of Taylor’s albums and her absolute favorite is Speak Now (Taylor’s Version). Dakota loves talking about Taylor Swift with all of her friends whether they are a Swiftie themselves or not. Dakota is bummed she did not get to go to her recent concert, the Eras Tour but she is looking forward to Taylor’s movie about her concert. Dakota said she will be watching it with two of her Swiftie friends on October 15. Taylor has quickly become one of Dakota’s favorite artists and she looks forward to Taylor releasing more music like 1989 (Taylor’s Version).