What is your favorite holiday?

Landon tackles the day

Landon Poulios is a freshman who performs in choir and musicals. He currently has a lead role in the musical Bye Bye Birdie as the character Hugo Peabody. Landon says it is challenging balancing rehearsal and school but school is more important to him. His rehearsals are from 3pm to 9pm so he hardly has time to do homework at night, so Landon does his homework in the morning to compromise. He described himself as a very sarcastic, foolish, and fearless type of guy. He is very outgoing and not afraid to do or say what he believes is right. He has two dogs, Lady and LuLu that he walks every day. When he gets older he wants to be a travel nurse for the military. 

Landon starts his day by waking up at 3:50 am every school day. He makes his bed in the morning because he can not stop wiggling around in his sleep. After making his bed he goes to the restroom and brushes his teeth. Landon skips meals but makes and enjoys a smoothie in the morning. His smoothie recipe is 3 pieces of cantaloupe, 1 whole banana, 1 cup of yogurt, 1 cup of milk, 7 pieces of kale, and the rest of the blender is filled with ice. After that he walks his dogs to stretch his and their legs. After walking the dogs he comes home and showers to get the morning stench off his body and into fresh clean clothes. He plays Animal Crossing on his Nintendo Switch until his aunt comes to take him to school.

Animal Crossing keeps Landon motivated in the morning to do well in school. He also thinks of his future and how he wants to give his future kids an amazing life with anything they could imagine to influence him to try harder in classes. 

Landon is also a very influential and inspiring person. Landon does not let petty arguments get to him if someone has a problem with him then they can say it to him in person instead of online. He likes to face conflict face to face to solve an issue. He does not let bullying affect him by knowing he is better than the bullies and he should just enjoy his life. He would like to say to anyone facing problems that “Bullies wish they could be as confident as you.” Landon has inspired many other freshmen to be confident when it comes to classes, making friends, and being who they are.