HAHS students make new years resolutions

Madison Redding

New years is important to many with so many exciting things that lead up to it such as the entire year. People of many sorts have a new years resolution or just look forward to a fresh start for a new year. With the new year coming to HAHS, there is so much to look forward to for students. 

Maybe its their new years resolutions. A New years resolution is a promise to ones self or others to do something different this coming year. Students might also just might be looking forward to the idea of a fresh start. Hopefully students all have something to look forward to or at least ahead to.

Two students here at HAHS said what they are looking forward to or atleast ahead to, as well as what their new years resolutions might look like. Genevieve Arena, a sophomore, is looking forward to creating a better sleep pattern that will help her “get better sleep” said Geniveve. Geniveve is also looking forward to the festivities coming up within the year. “I am looking forward to the fourth of july,” said Geniveve. For her birthday is right around the corner after.

Another sophomore here at HAHS, Izzy Forte, shared her New Years resolution to “eat, clean and stay organized.” Izzy plans to do all these things as her promise to the new year and to better herself within 2023. Izzy is also looking forward to summertime and the vacations that come with it, as well as spending time with her friends and family this coming year.