How different are student’s New Year’s resolutions

Paige Cassler

New Year’s is the time where everyone thinks about how they are gonna change themselves for the new year. Most people’s New Year’s resolutions are different, but when people think of a New Year’s resolution, they think of it for only adults. It is rare that when someone thinks of it that they consider teenagers to have new year’s resolutions but most of them do so why not look at them and consider them. My New Year’s resolution is to get better in school. I make that happen by doing my work and handing it in on time and making sure that all of it is done.

Erica Gerner, sophomore, her New Year’s resolution is to get better at golf by practicing more. She wants to go to college and play golf. Abby Wahl, freshmen, shares that her New Year’s resolution is to improve her guitar and piano skills by spending time on both instruments and practicing them at home in her free time. This is her New Year’s resolution because she really enjoys those activities

. So looking at just three student’s New Year’s resolutions, people can tell they are very different. From getting better at sport or playing instruments to improving at school. New Year’s resolutions are very different but also important because there is something everyone wants to improve. Starting it with a New Year’s resolution is the way to go to meet people’s goals.