Staff and students are writing to Santa

Kaeli Cox

Christmas is right around the corner and in the final week of school before a much awaited break, the question on everyone’s mind is “What am I going to get for Christmas?” With so many options and unique personalities, everyone wants something different. To see what different interests members of HAHS have, some shared what they really want for Christmas.

Raymond Atkinson, sophomore, said, “I want a PC because I want to create games.” This shows how teenagers could want gifts that benefit their futures and careers. On the other hand, with hopes of upgrading, Cameron Kleckner, sophomore, responded, “I want some new Airpods for Christas because my old ones are bad.” This coincides with the more stereotypical, popular, category of gifts that are simply to replace old belongings with new, better, ones.

On the less physical side of gifts, Mrs. Deitz said, “I would like uninterrupted sleep from my children for Christmas,” showing a bit of humor and sarcasm. Also illuminating the hard work of motherhood. Zack Shade, freshman, shared, “I just want time with my family, I don’t see them much because I work a lot”, adding a little sentimental element to the Christmas gifts. 

The gifts people want this Christmas can show what kind of person they are and what they are missing this holiday season.