Student Spotlight: Hannah Kristiniak

Student Spotlight: Hannah Kristiniak

Madison Redding

Hannah Kristiniak is a sophomore at Hamburg Area High school. Who is very well known in school within her academics and her publications status as well as being a class officer. Hannah also tutors and helps students with many different subjects and is friends with many who call her kind and helpful including students and teachers.

Hannah started publications when she moved to HAHS last year, her freshman year and has enjoyed HAHS since. She genuinely enjoys writing which is one of her main reasons for joining publications. She ended up loving doing the student newspaper and working on the yearbook. Hannah also enjoys English so joining publications was a very easy choice for her. Hannah plans to continue being in publications until she graduates.

After graduating Hannah looks forward to, “furthering my education, not only in high school, but beyond that in college. I do well in school and enjoy it very much so it makes sense that I would go to college.” Hannah plans to possibly go into English and teaching but is not quite sure yet.

Hannah enjoys listening to music in her free time, in addition gardening and finding new movies and shows to watch. While spending time with her friends and family. She enjoys school and helping kids with certain subjects they might be struggling with when she helps tutor.

Hannah is looking forward to the upcoming holiday. Hannah exclaimed that Christmas is her favorite holiday. “I enjoy the festive things along the way to Christmas like decorations and Christmas.” Hannah cannot wait to see family and friends during the holiday.