Students practice good habits

Students practice good habits

Paige Cassler

Establishing good school habits tend to lead students to academic success in the classroom. Some habits to have are being on time and not skipping class. This is a good habit to have because students then get their work done, do not miss things and sometimes can put students ahead. Another good habit to have is making sure work is handed in on time which students can write due dates on a calendar. It is a good and helpful because it keeps students on track and stops them from falling behind.

One of the best habits to have as a student is studying. It makes sure students are prepared and ready for tests and quizzes. Studying also helps students review and practice the content they are learning. Some ways to study are in a group or with another person and taking a practice test if students have a test coming up.

Deja Wagner-Wakefield has two habits she uses to help her get through school. Her first habit is making sure her work is handed in on time. She also makes sure her work is also done efficiently and how it should be by following the directions for the assignment. Another habit she has is reviewing her work and stuff she needs to know. These are all great habits to have because it not only keeps her from getting behind on work, but it also helps her know her work.