Fall Door Decorating

Madison Redding, Pinnacle Sports Editor

As autumn enters HAHS, there are many things to look forward to, such as the leaves changing color and the pumpkin spice, and of course Halloween, but this year HAHS is looking forward to the fall door decorating contest organized by Mrs. Stump-Dalton and Mrs. Hardick.We have done door decorations in the past. It is a great way to decorate the halls and celebrate Hawk Pride, Mrs.Stump-Dalton exclaimed. Including prizes “Winning homeroom for each category will win a treat,” said Mrs. Stump-Dalton.
    Rules for the contest are as follows: Number one do not copy others. All must be unique and showing off Hawk spirit and spooky sportsmanship. Students and staff are having a good time with each other and are showing off creativity and Hawk pride.

Faculty and students have been on their A game with so many creative ideas and have been from the beginning and all of them are working so hard on each of their doors. With so many ideas that represent Hawk pride and showing off their spooky spirit. While having fun at the same time, while showing off that team work makes the dream work. Some doors that have stuck out are ones that look like mummies, bats, even one with missing posters of each of the students which is incredibly creative for this contest. “Final door judging will take place on Thursday, October 27 at 2:30” said Mrs. Stump-Dalton. Judging starts at 2:30 pm once students are dismissed. All of us at HAHS are so excited to see who wins this contest and cannot wait for more spooky activities.